Seagate 1200.2 800GB 2.5" SAS
The 1200.2 SAS SSD family delivers ultra-fast, consistent and easily scalable performance that exceeds 12Gb/s SAS single port bandwidth.
- Optimised for enterprise applications with write-intensive, mixed, read intensive and highly read intensive workloads to improve storage and server system performance
- Provides consistent low latency data access, reliably accelerating enterprise and cloud storage systems
High Capacity Solution with Multiple Endurance Offerings
The 1200.2 SSD is the most efficient high capacity solution that offers a wide range of product configurations that enables optimisations for specific applications and workloads.
- Increases enterprise storage density with an industry-leading capacities range including 4TB-class in a 2.5” form factor
- Offers four endurance categories that meet the performance and cost needs for a wide range of applications – One stop source for all your enterprise SSD storage needs
- Saves cost by offering “fit to function” choices that meet requirements for capacity, endurance and performance – Pay for what you need
12Gb/s SAS Server Support
The 1200.2 SSD industry-leading 12Gb/s SAS doubles interface speed and improves ROI by leveraging existing SAS servers, accommodating SAS infrastructure scalability, and a proven SCSI command set.
- 12Gb/s SAS doubles bandwidth (backwards compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SAS)
- Multi-path I/O features help ensure high data availability with failover redundancy and no single point of failure
- High signal integrity (low noise) makes it safer to use longer cables
- Scalability - SAS supports more than 65K drive slots (via expanders)
- Advanced SAS drive-level error correction to help ensure the integrity of data during the storage process
Robust Enterprise Feature Set
Backed by Seagate industry-leading customer support, global supply chain expertise, and deep ecosystem relationships, the 1200.2 SSD typically reduces OEM/system builder qualification effort, helping to save time and money. The 1200.2 SSD delivers high data integrity, advanced data security and high endurance.
- Expert media management techniques help to prevent premature wear in heavy write applications, preventing downtime and costs associated with premature failures
- Power loss data protection and full path data protection
- Multi-layered error recovery technology with advanced error detection/correction encoding optimised for NAND flash
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase2 technology
Enterprise SAS SSD Built To:
- Improve storage and server system performance
- Upgrade to 12Gb/s SAS while leveraging existing SAS infrastructures and investments
- Support server virtualisation, online transaction processing, high performance computing and heavy data analytics applications
- Ensure high data availability and integrity
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST800FM0173|
|Hard Drive Capacity||800 GB|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.