Lenovo x3650 M5 server
- Tackle enterprise workloads with power, efficiency and reliability
- Choose from flexible storage configurations for workload-optimized performance
- Leverage the massive capacity (up to 120TB) to run Big Data and storage-hungry workloads
- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs
- Simplify server management with Lenovo XClarity
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in Lenovo Trusted Platform Assurance, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors (up to 44 cores per server), end-to-end 12Gbps RAID support-devices and infrastructure-up to four RAID adapters, up to eight front-mounted NVMe PCIe SSDs and up to four GPUs
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including extended operating temperature, 80 PLUS® Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4 Memory (up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3), optional Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 22 percent more cores than previous generation
With the powerful, versatile 2U two-socket System x3650 M5 rack server, you can run even more enterprise workloads, 24/7, and gain faster business insights. Integrated with up to two Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v4 series (up to 44 cores per system), fast TruDDR4 2400MHz Memory, and massive storage capacity, the x3650 M5 fast forwards your business. You can select from an impressive array of storage configurations (up to 28 drive bays) that optimize diverse workloads from Cloud to Big Data.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8871EKG|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount (2U)|
|HDD Form Factor||2.5" SFF|
|Hard Drives Installed||None|
|Hot-Swap Drive Bays||8|
|Max Supported Memory||768 GB|
|Memory Installed||16 GB (1x16GB)|
|Processor Speed||2.2 GHz|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.