IBM System x 3550 M3 2.4GHz E5645 460W Rack (1U) server
This 1U-high, rack-optimized server features superior power-optimized performance, leadership virtualization, and systems management for business-critical workloads built on IBM® X-Architecture®.
Power, scalability, control, and serviceability for dynamic web-serving and business applications deliverable on demand:
- Ultrathin, high-availability, rack-optimized, 1U platform
- Powerful Intel Xeon® Series multicore processor with new microarchitecture design featuring Quick Path Interconnect (QPI) technology with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T)
- 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, or 16 GB (optional) of high-speed DDR3 RDIMM memory will support up to 192 GB via 18 DIMM slots or 2 GB, or 4 GB (optional) of high-speed DDR3 UDIMM memory will support up to 48 GB via 12 DIMM slots
- Support for hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs
- Eight 2.5-inch hot-swap HDD bays
- Two PCI-Express Gen 2 x16 slots (one full height, half length and one low profile); both slots convertible to PCI-X via riser card option 64-bit/133 MHz
- 460-watt AC, 675-watt AC, 675-watt high efficiency AC, or 675-watt DC auto-ranging power supply (redundant power supply optional)
- Integrated systems management processor (Integrated Management Module, or IMM)
- Integrated dual GB Ethernet standard on planar plus optional dual port daughter card or PCIe adapters for scalable network communication
- One 16550A-compatible serial port (rear), four USB ports (two front and two rear), and two video ports (one front and one rear)
System x3550 M3 - related options
The System x3550 M3 server features an Intel Xeon multicore processor that supports internal processing speeds of up to 3.60 GHz, and processing operations to memory up to 1333 MHz. They contain integrated, full-speed 4 MB, 8 MB, or 12 MB ECC L3 cache.
High-performance server subsystems
These servers are high-throughput, network servers with excellent scalability when you add memory and a second processor.
Two Intel Xeon connectors are standard on the system board to support installation of a second processor. High-speed DDR3 SDRAM Registered DIMM memory is optimized for 800 MHz, 1066 MHz, or 1333 MHz processor-to-memory subsystem performance.
Expandability and growth
The System x3550 M3 server contains high levels of function and storage capacity for a 1U, 19-inch rack-drawer package. It supports customer installation of adapters, processors, memory, and HDD options. Functions such as SVGA video, SAS, and two Gigabit Ethernet controllers are integrated on the system board.
Integrated Management Module (IMM)
The System x3550 M3 includes an Integrated Management Module that provides industry-standard Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) 2.0-compliant systems management. The IMM comes standard, and shares one of the two on-board Ethernet ports for access. The IMM can be accessed via software that is compatible with IPMI 2.0 .
|Manufacturer Part Number||794452G|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.