Lenovo System x3550 M3 server
- Get higher performance per watt for greater cost efficiency.
- Simplify management and serviceability with flexible design.
- Maintain availability and lower risk through a resilient architecture.
Innovative technology in slim package
The IBM System x3550 M3 builds on the latest Intel ® Xeon® processor technology with extreme processing power and superior energy-management and cooling features. With twice the performance of previous generations and a flexible, energy-smart design that integrates low-wattage components, the x3550 M3 can help you meet demanding workloads at a lower cost per watt.
Simplifying management and serviceability
The x3550 M3 offers a flexible, scalable design and simple upgrade path from four to eight hard disk drives. Comprehensive systems management tools such as advanced diagnostics and the ability to control resources from a single point make it easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Power-optimized performance that leverages the speed of new Intel processors with more capacity and memory.
- Innovative, energy-smart 1U design to help lower operational costs.
- Energy-efficient design with UDIMMs, 40 W processing and UEFI BIOS.
- Better serviceability with a highly scalable, flexible design that is easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Easier risk management with resilient architectures and virtualized environments.
- 1U chassis.
- Up to two 3.46 GHz six-core (3.60 GHz four-core) Intel Xeon 5600 series processors with QuickPath Interconnect technology, up to 1333 MHz memory access speed.
- Up to 192 GB RDIMMs or 48 GB UDIMMs high-performance, new generation DDR-3 memory.
- Internal storage flexibility with up to eight 2.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs.
- Up to 2 PCIe slots.
- Low 675 W design and up to 94% efficient power supplies, six cooling fan modules, new UEFI BIOS, altimeter monitored by Integrated Management Module and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™.
- NEBS 1/ETSI equivalent compliance for both AC and DC power supply (model dependent).
- Compliant with 80-PLUS® and ENERGY STAR® energy-efficiency standards (model dependent).
- VMware ESXi embedded hypervisor support with optional 2 GB USB key for virtualization.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7944D4G|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.