IBM System x x3400 M3 2.53GHz E5649 920W Tower (5U) server
- Provides optimum performance and processing capability at a lower cost.
- Offers large storage capacity and flexible configurations to scale as needs grow.
- Helps reduce energy costs and ease management with efficient design.
Achieve IT goals with a sustainable investment
The IBM System x3400 M3 tower server with the latest Intel ® Xeon® processors offers flexibility, reliability and security as well as enhanced systems management features that make it an ideal choice for small, midsize and distributed businesses. This 2-socket server provides a balance of performance, high availability, expansion capability and ease of management in a stable, long-life platform. The x3400 M3 includes features designed to achieve affordable performance on a tower server, allowing you to replace your older systems as business grows.
Grow affordably with flexible upgrades
The x3400 M3 offers flexible configuration options to help you scale easily as business grows. Higher storage capacity as well as choice in storage interface lets you transform your business as you require. Select the right combination of hard disk drive size, processor and memory capacity for today, and easily incorporate more tomorrow.
- Dual-socket computing power optimized for up to 8 total cores standard or up to 12 cores (configure to order only) at lower power usage per core.
- Greater memory and storage capacity than previous generations.
- Cost-saving design to help achieve data center like computing power at desk-side infrastructure price point.
- Optional hot-swap hard disk drives and performance-optimized RAID support.
- Mainframe-inspired reliability and quality for maximum uptime.
- Energy-efficient design and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ to save electricity and cooling costs, and reduce noise.
- Comprehensive systems management.
- Support legacy PCI slots for smooth transition.
- 5U tower with optional rack-mount capability.
- Up to two four-core Intel Xeon E5620 2.40 GHz processors with 12 MB optimized cache standard or up to two six-core Intel Xeon X5675 3.06 GHz processors with 12 MB optimized cache (configure to order only).
- 1333 MHz, DDR-3 registered DIMM memory.
- Up to five high-performance PCIe I/0 slots and one PCI slot standard, additional two PCI-X or one PCIe available via configure to order only.
- Supports up to eight or 16 small form factor (2.5") hot-swap Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drives (HDDs) (model dependent); or up to four 3.5" simple-swap SATA HDDs or up to eight 3.5" hot-swap SAS or SATA HDDs (configure to order only).
- 6 Gbps RAID and 3 Gbps adapters standard (model dependent).
|Manufacturer Part Number||7379F2G|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.