IBM System x Express x3300 M4 2.2GHz E5-2407 550W Tower (4U) server
- Meet capacity demand with a powerful, affordable server that is ready to grow.
- Scale up quickly and easily with "pay as you grow"flexibility, including Feature on Demand upgrades.
- Save money with low-voltage processors, high-efficiency power supplies and remote management.
Powerful, flexible and reliable, the new IBM System x3300 M4 is the value-priced performance tower for your emerging business.
Meet demand today, prepare for tomorrow
The x3300 M4 is a scalable, easy-to-use solution for customers in need of a powerful, affordable business server that can fit under their desk. The x3300 M4 embraces the "pay as you grow"philosophy to maintain an affordable entry price while allowing you to scale and configure the server to meet your needs. This dual-socket system comes standard with a single Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processor and room to add a second as needed. The Feature on Demand option makes it easy to unlock an expanded set of capabilities with optional activation keys. Storage flexibility includes support for both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch hard drives, offering a total capacity of up to 24 TB of hot-swappable storage.
- Better performance and more generous storage capacity in a smaller footprint help support a wider range of general business workloads.
- Flexible storage capacity and storage choices supporting SAS or SATA HDDs or solid-state drives.
- Embedded RAID support and optional advanced RAID upgrade facilitates enhanced availability and protection.
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Innovative Feature On Demand (FoD) upgrade options.
- Support legacy PCI-X slots for a smooth transition.
- 4U tower with optional rack-mount capability.
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processors.
- Up to 1600 MHz memory speed.
- Up to six PCIe expansion slots; five PCIe slots standard, plus one additional PCIe slot when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit.
- Support up to 16 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA drives (HDD upgrade options required) or 24 TB of 3.5-inch hot- or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs.
- Integrated 3 Gbps software RAID and optional 6 Gbps hardware RAID.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7382E3G|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.