Lenovo Flex System FC3052 - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 - 8Gb Fibre Channel x 2 - for Flex System x22
- Based on the Emulex "Saturn" 8Gb Fibre Channel I/O Controller (IOC) chip
- Multifunction PCIe 2.0 device with two independent FC ports
- Auto-negotiation between 2-Gbps, 4-Gbps, or 8-Gbps FC link attachments
- Complies with the PCIe base and CEM 2.0 specifications
- Enablement of high-speed and dual-port connection to a Fibre Channel SAN
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers
- Common driver model that eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Fibre Channel specifications:
- Bandwidth: Burst transfer rate of up to 1600 MBps full-duplex per port
- Support for point-to-point fabric connection: F-Port Fabric Login
- Support for Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) and FCAL-2 FL-Port Login
- Support for Fibre Channel services class 2 and 3
- Single-chip design with two independent 8 Gbps serial Fibre Channel ports, each of which provides:
- Reduced instruction set computer (RISC) processor
- Integrated serializer/deserializer
- Receive direct memory access (DMA) sequencer
- Frame buffer
- Onboard DMA: DMA controller for each port: Transmit and receive
- Frame buffer first in, first out (FIFO): Integrated transmit and receive frame buffer for each data channel
- Support for Fabric Manager
- Support for UEFI
- Uses same FC/FCoE drivers as Flex System CN4054 10Gb Virtual Fabric Adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number||95Y2375|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.