HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 2.0GHz 7401 1P 32GB 24SFF 800W - 878720-B21
Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your virtualized and memory-centric workloads? Try something EPYC™. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers1 to include the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server, utilizing the new AMD EPYC 7000 Series processors. This platform has been designed with the security you need and the flexibility you require to accommodate the most demanding enterprise workloads. With up to 64 cores, up to 32 DIMMs, or 4 TB memory capacity and support for up to 24 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server delivers a low cost virtual machine (VM) with unprecedented security.
- Delivering security with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- Providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory per processor.
- Modular chassis with drive flexibility.
- Financing options through HPE Financial Services.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has security protection built in across the server life cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust. Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. What's more, with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- The AMD EPYC processor provides several security related features, including AMD secure processor, secure memory encryption (SME), and secure encrypted virtualization (SEV). These features are used to help enable key security functionality including Secure Root-of-Trust, Secure Run, and Secure Move.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for embedded m.2 boot, and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers for performance or additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- This server supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the AMD EPYC 7000 Series Processor with up to 32 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 4.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Supports up to three double wide or five single wide graphic processing units (GPUs) for workload acceleration.
Proven Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||878720-B21|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount (2U)|
|HDD Form Factor||2.5" SFF|
|Hard Drives Installed||None|
|Hot-Swap Drive Bays||24|
|Max Supported Memory||1TB|
|Memory Installed||32 GB (2x16GB)|
|Processor Speed||2.0 GHz|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:00pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.