HP t510 1GHz U4200 1450g
Support your virtualization environment with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
• The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
Windows and Linux-based support
• Experience broad application flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Configurations are available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP's new Smart Zero Technology, a unique capability from HP. Optimized for compatibility with top virtualization software, including Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1 as well.
• The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models (WiFi depending on model).
HP Velocity for your network
• Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
• Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
• HP t510 Flexible Series Thin Clients are built with the environment in mind: BFR/PVC-Free components, Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.
|Manufacturer Part Number||C9E66AA#ABU|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.