HP LaserJet Pro Pro MFP M521dn
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses and cost-conscious enterprises that need advanced scanning features, access to time-saving commands through the easy-to-use touchscreen, and convenient networking that can lower their environmental impact.
Finish faster – with less standing around – using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Maintain peak performance with fast print speeds of up to 40 ppm . Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 2000 to 6000 pages.
- Handle high-volume printing without worries, thanks to a 600-sheet paper input, expandable to 1100 sheets , and a 250-sheet output tray.
Work faster, single-pass, dual-head scanning. Scan documents and send digital files to email, the cloud, network folders or a USB drive, in one easy step.
- Save paper with two-sided printing, and use the 50-sheet automatic document feeder to heighten productivity.
- Work smarter – access, store and print content quickly from the 8.89 cm colour touchscreen.
- Easily complete a range of print, copy, scan and fax tasks. Go from zero to done, right at the MFP.
- Access, store and print web content from the MFP's touchscreen using business apps installed on the device.
- Save time with an easy-to-install Original HP cartridge, and cut costs, using an optional high-capacity cartridge.
- Efficiently monitor and manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to track office printing and device status.
Get set up fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed , and share wirelessly across the office.
Enjoy unparalleled flexibility: print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint.
Get started fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed . Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires. 
Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking– easily print and share.
And pull print jobs from your pocket – walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
Help reduce energy and conserves resources. Use HP Instant-on Copy and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
With the HP EcoSMART Console, you get instant access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings. So you can centrally configure all your printers to use the most energy- and resource-efficient settings.
Cut your environmental impact and costs even further with automatic two-sided printing.
Easily recycle used cartridges for free, with HP Planet Partners.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect
-  HP wireless direct printing, built-in wireless connectivity and HP Auto Wireless Connect are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw.
-  Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America, through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle
-  Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. First page out exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
-  Optional paper capacity up to 1,100 sheets. 1 x 500-sheet paper tray not included; please purchase separately''
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, see www.hpconnected.com
-  HP 55X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows® only.
-  Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see www.hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
-  HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology is subject to printer and settings. Instant-on Technology claim based on comparison with products that use traditional fusing. Instant-on Copy claim based on comparison with fluorescent tubes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||A8P79A#B19|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.