HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ Printer
Ideal for boosting productivity and efficiency across your business. Equip your teams to handle even the biggest print jobs quickly with HP's top-of-the line A3 printer – and print while on the go. Your investment is protected with easy upgrades.
Boost productivity: give workgroups the speed they need.
- Print big jobs fast at up to 56 ppm A4, and easily thanks to the extra-large input capacity of up to 4,600 pages3. Versatile paper handling options include a stapler/stacker/hole punch and booklet maker4.
- Simplify tasks with the right touch – equip users to fly through tasks with the large 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) colour touchscreen.
- Simplicity all around – make it easy for all to print with one common driver5.
- Don't wait, just print right away and save energy with Instant-on Technology.
Invest once, expand easily.
- Keep a close watch, even from afar — monitor and control printers centrally with HP Web Jetadmin6.
- Apply fleet-wide policies to protect all your HP devices with the HP Imaging and Printing Center7.
- Safeguard your printers right away with HP Instant-on Security8, and protect the sensitive data sent to your printer with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk9.
- Prints with a positive ID – authenticate users at the device to help secure print jobs.
Experience greater efficiency with mobile printing.
- Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing1, and enable touch-to-print convenience from a mobile device2.
- Let employees print from mobile devices with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software10.
- Printing made Apple® simple – let users print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®11.
- Give users the power to print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.7
- 1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- 2 Touch-to-print capability is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A model, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing.
- 3 Maximum paper capacity of 4,600 sheets is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A and M806x+ CZ245A and available in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn model with the optional 3,500-sheet high-capacity input tray.
- 4 2 bin stapler/stacker, 2 bin stapler/stacker/hole punch and booklet maker are optional accessories. Please purchase separately.
- 5 The HP Universal Print Driver is free and available for download at hp.com/go/upd.
- 6 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
- 7 HP Imaging and Printing Security Center must be purchased separately.
- 8 HP Instant-on Security is part of HP Imaging and Printing Security Center, which must be purchased separately.
- 9 HP High-Performance Secure Hard Drive is not available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and can't be purchased separately.
- 10 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP Web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
- 11 Supports OS X® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later), and iPod touch® (third generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. OS X, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. AirPrint™ and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CZ245A#B19|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.