HP ElitePad 1000 G2 128GB Silver tablet
Sleek and elegant.
• High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 680 g (1.5 lbs.) but it's built to last.
• Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
• Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
Security from the start.
• Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection1 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
• Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories2—smart jackets, battery, adapters, docking station, covers, cases, and more—designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.
1 HP tools partition with HP BIOS required for automatic recovery.
2 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1P24EA#ABU|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.