HP EliteOne 800 G1 2.9GHz i5-4570S 23" Black All-in-One PC
Stylish efficiency from edge to edge
- Turn the front room into the showroom, and optimize the space of your back room as well. With slim, sleek glass across a 23-inch diagonal screen, this all-in-one PC impresses virtually anywhere.
- Stay organized and free up more room for work. This space-saving all-in-one has several stand options, and easily mounts on the wall.
Fast-track your performance
- Quickly open new files and switch applications with less wait time thanks to solid-state drives and solid-state hybrid drive options. Get the latest processing technology with a choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. Connect up to four displays, using the digital DisplayPort with multi-stream and optional discrete graphics card.
- Intel® Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, delivers similar performance associated with Solid State Drives while retaining the data storage capacity of today's large Hard Disk Drives.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through rich sound and video using DTS Studio Sound and an HD webcam.
Experience the simplicity of touch
- Delight users with the intuitive control of an optional 10-point capacitive touchscreen that makes the most of Windows 8. Rotation sensors let you see what's on screen as it was meant to be displayed by rotating from landscape to portrait.8
The hub of your mobile world
- Speed up charging with a fast charging USB port. The nearly 2.8x stronger charging current helps compatible devices charge faster than standard USB 3.0 ports.
- Easily share your internet connection with your devices and help colleagues get online fast with HP Wireless Hotspot.
- Maintain tighter control over device security. Use the optional integrated near-field communications (NFC) capabilities to support custom applications such as advanced user authentication.11
Heavy security, efficiently managed, reliability for the long haul
- Keep it secure, keep it simple. IT efficiency reigns supreme when it's backed by a full portfolio of HP Client Security and Intel vPro management features.
- Save your data. RAID configurations utilize dual storage drives to automatically back up and help protect your sensitive data.
- Count on the support you need to get long-term value out of your investment. This work-ready PC is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
- Rest assured. Talk to an agent any time and get priority service at any HP repair center with HP Elite Premium Support, at no additional charge.
- HP EliteOne PCs are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, our PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
|Manufacturer Part Number||H5T91ET#ABY|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.