HP EliteBook 840 G1 1.6GHz i5-4200U 14" 1600 x 900pixels 3G 4G Black,Silver Notebook
- It's time for an upgrade to the dramatically thin, light design of the HP EliteBook 840 G1 Ultrabook™ with a luxurious and soft touch finish.
- Join forces with the latest generation Intel® architecture and operate at peak performance levels with Intel Smart Response Technology for disk cache and expand total storage options with an additional mini-card SSD.
- Dock up for an enterprise desktop experience using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station with a convenient side connector and dual DisplayPorts for multiple display support.
It's all about the connections.
- Exercise full control over your wireless connections through a single user interface with support for most networks, including optional new 4G WWAN, using HP Connection Manager.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Take productivity to a whole new level with innovative software like HP ePrint and HP PageLift on the HP EliteBook 840 G1.
- Bridge distances on the HP EliteBook 800 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and optional full-HD display.
- HP Sure Start restores productivity and reduces IT help desk calls in the event of a BIOS attack or corruption. Exclusively from HP, HP Sure Start helps reduce down time for users and IT.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles helps protect your data by ensuring that only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Safeguard data, devices and identities with HP's hassle-free Client Security portfolio, including HP Drive Encryption, HP Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication, and HP Secure Erase.
- Ensure smooth sailing with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.
- Never fear accidental bumps and minor spills. HP EliteBooks undergo challenging tests so you don't have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Designed to be travel-tough, the HP EliteBook thin and light notebooks feature a new, soft touch finish and are designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Enjoy the intuitive control of the tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch screen that lets you make the most of Windows 8.
|Manufacturer Part Number||H5G22EA#ABU|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.