HP 620 3.7GHz E5-1620V2 Mini Tower Black Workstation
Big Possibilities. Compact Form Factor.
• With its innovative design, the HP Z620 Workstation gives you a near silent computing solution in a form factor that's a perfect fit for space-constrained environments.
The Performance You Demand.
• Get massive system performance with a small footprint. The HP Z620 features the next evolution in processor technology and system architecture, setting the standard for versatility with support for a single Intel E5-1600 Series Xeon® processor or dual Intel E5-2600 Series Xeon® processors.
Bring Your Ideas To Life Faster.
• The HP Z620 is designed to support next generation PCI express Gen3 graphics technology that doubles the bandwidth in and out of the card. The HP Z620 offers a huge variety of professional graphics from NVIDIA and AMD – from Pro 2D to Extreme 3D.
Modify Your Machine.
• Customize the HP Z620 Workstation the way you want to with a variety of expansion options, including USB 3.0 for blazing fast speeds and up to 12 memory slots capable of supporting 96GB of the latest generation of DDR3 memory.
Complete Peace of Mind.
• HP workstations offer low halogen and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WM595EA#ABU|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.