HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 2.1GHz 6130 2P 64GB 8SFF 2x800W - 826567-B21
What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The world's best-selling server1 just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
- HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||826567-B21|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||No|
|Hard Drives Installed||No|
|Hot-Swap Drive Bays||No|
|Max Supported Memory||No|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.