HPE A-MSR30-40 Ethernet LAN Blue wired router
- Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate
- Congestion management: supports FIFO, PQ, CQ, WFQ, CBQ, and RTPQ
- Congestion avoidance: weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)/RED
- Other QoS technologies: support traffic shaping, FR QoS, MPLS QoS, and MP QoS/LFI
- Management interface control: provides management access through modem port and terminal interface; provides access through terminal interface, telnet, or SSH
- Industry-standard CLI with a hierarchical structure: reduces training time and expenses, and increases productivity in multivendor installations
- Management security: multiple privilege levels, with password protection, restrict access to critical configuration commands; ACLs provide telnet and SNMP access; local and remote syslog capability allow logging of all access
- SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provide complete support of SNMP; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption; provide full support of industry-standard MIBs plus private MIB extensions
- Remote monitoring (RMON): uses standard SNMP to monitor essential network functions; supports events, alarm, history, and statistics group plus a private alarm extension group
- High-density port connectivity: provides up to 10 interface module slots and up to 90 Fast Ethernet ports
- Multiple WAN interfaces: provides a traditional link with Serial, E1/T1, ADSL, G.SHDSL, and ISDN/AM backup; provides high-density Ethernet access with WAN Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet, LAN 4-/9-/16-/24-port Fast Ethernet, and PoE; provides mobility access with 11g/n Wi-Fi and 3G
- 3G access support: allows use of SIC 3G module for high reliability; supports popular USB 3G modem
- Ideal IP telephony solutions: support FXO, FXS, T1, E1, and BRI in various densities; support SIP voice communications to VCX; provide Web browser-based administration, Smart Dial Routing, FXS and FXO 1:1 binding for all ports, Power to Escape to PSTN when IP failures occur, and Enhanced Local MSR Survivability
- Flexible port selection: provides combination of fiber and copper interface modules, 100/1000Base-X auto-speed selection, and 10/100/1000Base-T auto-speed detection plus auto duplex and MDI/MDI-X
- Excellent forwarding performance: provides forwarding performance from 220 Kpps to 360 Kpps; meets today's and future bandwidth-intensive application demands for enterprise businesses
- Powerful encryption capacity: includes embedded hardware encryption accelerator to improve encryption performance
- Flexible chassis selection: offers a choice of more than five routers and meets different requirements on enterprise branches
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JF803A|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.