HPE A A5120-24G L3 1U Grey
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic. Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch. Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), and SP+WRR. Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports. Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). Manager and operator privilege levels: enable read-only (operator) and read/write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces. Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. Flow control: using standard IEEE 802.3x, it provides back pressure to reduce congestion in heavy traffic situations. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers. High-density connectivity: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100/1000BASE-T ports in a Layer 2/Layer 3 switch. Optional 10 GbE ports: through the use of optional modules, additional 10 GbE connections are available for uplinks or high-bandwidth server connections; flexibly supports XFP, SFP+, or CX4 local connections.
- Nonblocking architecture: up to 192 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 143 million pps throughput. Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM-based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance. External redundant power supply: provides high reliability. Smart link: allows 50 ms failover between links. Spanning Tree/MSTP, RSTP: provides redundant links while preventing network loops. Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP): connects multiple switches in a high-performance ring using standard Ethernet technology; traffic can be rerouted around the ring in less than 50 ms, reducing the impact on traffic and applications.
- 16K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices. VLAN support and tagging: support IEEE 802.1Q with 4,094 simultaneous VLAN IDs. GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs. IEEE 802.1ad QinQ and Selective QinQ: increase the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connect multiple LANs on a high-speed campus or metro network. 10 GbE port aggregation: allows grouping of ports to increase overall data throughput to a remote device.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JE068A|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.