HPE A 5800-48G-PoE L3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Black
- Powerful QoS feature: creates traffic classes based on access control lists (ACLs), IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, and DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence; supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark; supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), and SP+WDRR. Integrated network services: with support for open application architecture (OAA) modules, extends and integrates application capability into the network. Ring Resiliency Protection Protocol (RRPP): provides fast recovery for ring Ethernet-based topology; provides consistent application performance for applications such as VoIP.
- Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). IEEE 802.1ab LLDP discovery: advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network. USB support: File copy: allows users to copy switch files to and from a USB flash drive . DHCP options: - DNS Relay and SMTP Redirection. - DHCP: Server (RFC 2131), Client, and Option-82 Relay (RFC 3046). sFlow: provides scalable, ASIC-based networkmonitoring and accounting; this allows network operators to gather a variety of sophisticated network statistics and information for capacity planning and real-time network monitoring purposes.
- High-density port connectivity: supports up to 84 1-Gigabit ports per unit/612 per stack. Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports. Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit ports, have maximum frame length of 9K; allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras. IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+): provide up to 30 W per port that allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device; eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
- Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM-based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance. Unique Flex-Chassis Architecture: supports the best of both fixed chassis and modular configurations.
- Data center-optimized design: HPE 5800AF-48G Switch (JG225A) supports front-to-back/back-to-front airflow for hot/cold aisles, rear rack mounts, and redundant hot-swappable AC or DC power and fans.
- Full-featured console: provides complete control of the switch with a familiar command-line interface (CLI). Web interface: allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser on the network. RMON and sFlow: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Multiple configuration files: allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image. Troubleshooting: Ingress and egress port monitoring: enable network problem solving. Tracert and Ping: enable testing of network connectivity. Virtual Cable Tests: provide visibility to cable problems.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JC104A|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.