- HPE FlexNetwork managed Layer 2 gigabit Ethernet switch series with L3 static routing.
- PoE+ models for phones, cameras and wireless APs.
- Compact 8 port models with 65 or 180 Watts of PoE+ power.
- Single view of the network with IMC.
Managed Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series is ideal for medium and large enterprises looking for a traditional, scalable, fully managed Layer 2 access switch with static IP routing, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6, and support for stacking.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- PoE+ models support up to 370 W of PoE/PoE+ power for phones, cameras and wireless access points; up to 720 W available on the 24-port model with optional accessories.
- Right size deployment with 8-, 16-, 24-, and 48-port gigabit Ethernet models that include up to 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series delivers a better application experience with classifier-based QoS using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per port basis.
- Network traffic prioritization with multiple congestion methods include: strict priority (SP) queuing, SDWRR, and SP+WRR.
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series supports hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs) for enhanced security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- RADIUS/HWTACACS, SSL, Port Security, and 802.1x and MAC-based authentication deliver enhanced security.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- Remote Network Monitoring (RMON) provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Separate data and control paths: increases security and performance
- Spanning Tree/MSTP, RSTP: provides redundant links while preventing network loops
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): supports up to 26 trunks, each with 8 links per trunk; supports static or dynamic groups
- Smart link: allows 50 ms failover between links
- Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF): creates virtual resilient switching fabrics, where two or more switches perform as a single Layer 2 switch and Layer 3 router; switches do not have to be co-located and can be part of a disaster-recovery system; servers or switches can be attached using standard LACP for automatic load balancing and high availability; simplifies network operation by eliminating the complexity of Spanning Tree Protocol, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), or VRRP
- 8K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices
- VLAN support and tagging: support IEEE 802.1Q with 4,094 simultaneous VLAN IDs
- IP multicast snooping: automatically prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) protocol snooping: effectively control and manage the flooding of multicast packets in a Layer 2 network
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JE072B#ABB|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.