Lenovo 1.2TB 6G SAS 10K SFF 2.5" hot-plug HDD - 00AD075
Lenovo 1.2 TB 10K 6 Gbps SAS 2.5-inch G2HS and SS HDD and the 1.2 TB 10K 6 Gbps SAS 2.5-inch G2HS SED are available as hot-swap drives. They are RoHS compliant and offer largest capacity in 2.5-inch space.
Lenovo 1.2 TB 10,000 rpm 6 Gbps 2.5-inch hot-swap and simple-swap SAS hard drives (HDDs) can provide the performance required for extensive storage capacity and G2HS HDD also provides the flexibility of hot-swapping.
The HDD features include:
- Speed of up to 10,000 rpm to deliver SAS device reliability and large capacity performance in the Lenovo HDD family.
- 2.5-inch, slim-line form factor to optimize storage capacity.
- Through use of software utilities, Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) to alert you of certain impending drive failures so that replacements can be made.
- G2 HDD option is hot-swap drive.
- One-year warranty included.
IBM 1.2 TB 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS self-encrypting drive (SED) features include:
- 6 Gbps hot-swap SAS for optimal performance and system availability.
- 2.5-inch 1.2 TB 10,000 rpm SED offering.
- Drive-level AES 128 encryption.
- Safeguard against costly security breaches and exposure of proprietary data if a hard drive is stolen or lost.
- Rich security options to help ensure compliancy with data security, information disclosure, and privacy regulations for data at rest.
- Ability to securely erase data for disk disposition, redeployment, or service calls.
- Encryption functionality (supported when used in conjunction with supported ServeRAID controllers and optional Advance Feature Keys).
- MegaRAID Management Suite (MSM), which offers a quick and simple configuration path to disk encryption and also assists with local key management.
|Manufacturer Part Number||00AD075|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1200 GB|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||2.5" SFF|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.