Netgear WC9500 gateways/controller
- UFast algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
- Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
- Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
- Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Support up to 200 Access Points with a single WC9500 and up to 600 Access Points with a stacks of three WC9500.
- Support full line of ProSAFE® Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
- Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
- Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
- Maximizes investment flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC9500 comes with two evaluation AP licenses. Additional management of AP's can be enabled with 10 AP licenses.
- Self-healing algorithm adapts power and channel of neighboring APs for improved user experience during interference impacted events
- Investment protection with support of entry level ProSAFE® Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
- Provides complete view of customer deployment environment with heat map, wireless channel, and signal strength for real-time reporting of network status
Ease of Use
- Complete search and sort functions for identification of key wireless statistics and environmental conditions
- Simple to use Wizard for easy Access Points discovery and configuration managements
- Quick set up with WC9500 Web interface and comprehensive monitoring information
- Intuitive management interfaces allow set up of complete wireless networks in minutes
|Manufacturer Part Number||WC9500-10000S|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices include VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:00pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.