HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 1.6GHz E5-2603V3 550W Rack (2U) server
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
- The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from 4 to 12 Large Form Factor (LFF) or 8 to 16 Small Form Factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
- It supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 12 cores and 16 DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory offering improved performance and efficiency.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM 1 or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to six (6) PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support a wide range of GPUs and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
- The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HPE SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
- HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14% 2 performance gain.
- 80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HPE Power Supplies provide up to 94% 1 efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 3 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
- ENERGY STAR® 1 qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL180 server, HPE OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE SUM and SPP.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||778453-B21|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:00pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.