HPE P2000 G3 SAS MSA Bundle 7200GB Rack (2U) disk array
The FC, Combo FC/iSCSI, and iSCSI controllers allow replication with optional Remote Snap software. The arrays allow departments and small to medium businesses to grow capacity as needed up to 149 drives.
Mixing of LFF and SFF enterprise-class SAS and archival-class SATA drives is supported. Configure with a single controller for low initial cost, or dual controllers for high availability for the most demanding entry-level situations.
Easily Managed, Highly Affordable, Highly Efficient and flexible Storage Consolidation
- The HPE P2000 G3 MSA Array Systems deliver low cost, consolidated storage array solutions to meet departmental and small to medium businesses requirements with 8Gb Fibre Channel, Combo FC/iSCSI, 6Gb SAS, and 1Gb or 10GbE iSCSI systems accommodating LFF and SFF SAS, SAS MDL, and SATA MDL drives.
- The P2000 G3 MSA offers single controller models for low initial investment, or dual controllers for higher data protection. The FC/iSCSI Combo controller allows sharing of resources between different departments with the most cost-effective protocol. A wide choice of drive types means a high ROI.
- The HPE P2000 G3 MSA Array Systems offer a choice of drives: high performance enterprise class dual-ported SAS drives and low cost, high capacity SAS MDL, or archival class SATA MDL drives. The array head comes with either 12 or 24 drive bays able to simultaneously accommodate all three drive types.
- The P2000 G3 MSA comes standard with 64 snapshot and Volume Copy cloning capability enabled. Snapshots can be optionally boosted to 512 snaps, and the P2000 G3 FC, FC/iSCSI Combo, and both 1GbE and 10GbE iSCSI models support the Remote Snap (replication) software option.
Start Small and Grow in Number of Supported Servers and Total Capacity - Adaptable to Changing Needs
- The P2000 G3 MSA allows customers to grow their storage as demands increase from 600GB to 178TB SAS, 384TB SAS MDL or 192TB SATA . The P2000 G3 MSA arrays can support 7 LFF enclosures and 96 drives or 5 SFF enclosures and a maximum of 149 drives. Single or dual controllers accommodate any budget.
- Powerful new controllers (FC, FC/iSCSI, SAS, 10GbE and 1Gb iSCSI) and 2GB of read/write cache each provides support for up to 64 hosts. Latest 8Gb Fibre Channel, 6Gb SAS, and 10GbE and 1Gb iSCSI technology means that the users will have fast, reliable, and affordable access to their data.
- All P2000 G3 MSA models come with 64 Snapshot and Volume Copy capability at no extra charge. Increased snapshot capability of 512 snaps is an option. Remote Snap software is also an option, allowing snap replication over the Fibre Channel, Combo FC/iSCSI, and 1GbE and 10GbE iSCSI controllers.
- With 512 LUNs and greater than 40TB LUN size depending on the RAID chosen, the P2000 G3 MSA arrays have more than sufficient LUN flexibility for a wide variety of configuration choices.
Comprehensive Data Protection in an Easily Administered SAN Environment
- Reduce risk of IT failure with dual active/active controllers, dual-ported drives, and redundant hardware components.
- For increased data protection the P2000 G3 MSA comes standard with 64 Snapshot (optional 512) and Volume Copy software, giving space-efficient, copy-on-write snapshots and clones. Optional Remote Snap (replication) is available with the Fibre Channel, Combo FC/iSCSI, and both iSCSI models.
- Reduced time to operation with easy and secure deployment. Reduced risk from operator errors, resulting in less downtime and data loss, while increasing customer satisfaction. Supports customer replaceable hot-plug components such as drives, disk enclosures, controllers, fans and power supplies.
- P2000 G3 controllers support upgrading prior generations of MSA2000 G1 and G2 models regardless of protocol. The P2000 G3 FC, FC/iSCSI Combo, SAS, or iSCSI controllers support data-in-place upgrades, protecting the user's investment in JBODs and drives and giving greater performance, functionality.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BV918B|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:00pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.