HPE Modular Cooling System 100 Cooling Unit
The MCS racks can cool either 30 kW or 50 kW of servers, depending on the central air exchange module, spread out between one or two racks. The HPE MCS is designed to complement or bolster the existing conventional data center cooling by adding computing power without requiring supplementary cooling or adding to the current heat load in the data center.
In addition, by packing three times the KW capacity of a standard rack, the HPE Modular Cooling System extends the expansion capabilities of your existing data center.
- Next generation water cooled rack for high density deployments of servers and blades
- MCS features Bi-Directional capability allows two racks to be cooled simultaneously up to 25 kW on each side or up to 50 kW in a single rack
- Six hot swappable high airflow fans
- Two models with air exchanges powering 30 kW or 50 kW of servers
- Both models can support either one or two racks of servers
Self Cooled Rack, Adds Computing Power Without Adding To Thermal Load
- The HPE Modular Cooling System Bi-Directional heat exchanger allows two racks to be cooled simultaneously with loads of up to 25 kW in each rack or a single rack with up to 50 kW, depending on the model.
- Delivers chilled air along the full-height of the rack thereby eliminating hotspots within the rack enclosure.
- Allows additional computing power without sacrificing any of the existing thermal environment's capabilities within the data center.
Two Models With Two Air Exchange Capabilities
- The HPE Modular Cooling System (MCS) has been designed to support a full-rack load of servers and/or blades, which at their maximum configuration support power load up to either 30 kW or 50 kW.
- The MCS 100 can cool 30 kW of servers over one or two racks.
- The MCS 200 can cool 50 kW of servers over one or two racks.
- The HPE Modular Cooling System offers hot swappable fans. The fans can be replaced while the unit is operating allowing for great flexibility in servicing.
- The Touchscreen Display allows a user to program temperature, specific usage times, and other commands either at the unit or remotely.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BW976A|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:30pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.