HPE D3600, 24TB 24000GB Rack (2U) Aluminium disk array
The new 12 Gb SAS enclosures-Large Form Factor (LFF) D3600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D3700 with 25 drive bays-offer flexible, modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HPE ProLiant server and BladeSystem environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. D3000 supports HPE SmartDrive Carrier.
Buy and maintain common set of HPE ProLiant drives for Gen8 ProLiant servers. Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives.
Affordable Storage for Capacity Demands
- HPE D3000 Enclosures 12 Gb SAS enables a higher/faster data transfer rate: doubling the current transfer rate of 6 Gb solutions, adding crucial bandwidth.
- The modular platform provides investment protection by allowing you to purchase based on your current need, and plan for the future without hidden management charges.
- Increase your data speed with enterprise-class dual-port SAS drives as the need and budget dictates.
- Provides a higher level of redundancy and reliability, thereby reducing single points of failure within the storage network.
Flexible and Scalable with Room to Grow
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS, SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure, and extend the benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Designed to give you room to grow as your storage demands increase, the D3600 LFF can grow up to 96 drives. You can also add up to eight (8) D3600 large form factor (LFF) enclosures that can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With the D3700 SFF you can add up to 200 drives or up to eight (8) small form factor (SFF) enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With a Gen8 Smart Array Controller you can mix D3600 and the D3700 enclosures for expansion, up to four (4) D3600 and four (4) D3700 (4xLFF and 4xSFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
- On the D3700 you can get solid state drive support for up to 25 drives per Smart Array Controller.
Easy to Manage
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures support the HPE SmartDrive Carrier, (Gen8 ProLiant Drives), enabling single set of common drives for Gen8 ProLiant servers and D3000 Enclosures.
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures uses familiar HPE ProLiant management tools including HPE Systems Insight Manager and the HPE Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures are compatible with selected HPE Smart Array SAS Controllers and HBAs.
- Little IT expertise required to manage the enclosures.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B7E36A|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:00pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.