HPE 1.3TB HH/HL Light Endurance (LE) PCIe Workload Accelerator PCI Express 2.0
Could your data center benefit from PCIe workload acceleration based on NAND Flash solid-state storage technology? HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators for ProLiant ML/DL/SL Server series are PCIe card-based direct-attach solid state storage technology solutions for application performance improvement. They offer excellent latency and enterprise reliability for improving an individual server's throughput, and allow you to implement up to ten times the number of virtual machines compared to typical virtualization environments.
With significant energy savings and a reduced footprint, your total cost of ownership will be lower. Performance constrained applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), or Big Data will greatly benefit by adding a PCIe Workload Accelerator to their server.
- HPE Value Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with industry-leading IOPS/$ and capacity up to 6.4TB
- HPE Light Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with performance up to 69,000 IOPS for Reads / 150,000 IOPS for writes (random 4KiB,Q16) and excellent latency as low as 25 microseconds (writes)
- HPE High Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with performance up to 160,000 IOPS and endurance measuring 39 drive writes per day (DWPD)
- HPE 1.4TB and 700GB Mainstream Endurance (ME) PCIe Workload Accelerators
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators allows you to implement ten times the number of virtual machines compared to typical virtualization environments.
- Achieve significant energy cost savings with 70% more compute per Watt of power with server and Accelerators.
- Reduces data center footprint by hosting an entire database on one HPE PCIe Workload Accelerator.
Increase Workload Performance with High Performing HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators
- HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators enhance server performance, providing four times more transactions per server.
- Achieve better latency to accelerate applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and Big Data.
- Deliver more IOPS to increase the productivity of your server.
- Provide you with the most complete portfolio of choices to meet the demands of your data center.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count On - In Your Data Center
- HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Deliver high availability, typically with power loss protection that protects your data even when the datacenter loses power.
- Reliably rugged in various environments.
- HPE firmware and drivers deliver compatibility with the HPE ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers for consistency of performance.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||775668-B21|
We use a variety of courier companies to ensure we get your parcels to you in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Once we have prepared your order for despatch, you will receive an email including your tracking number and link to track delivery.
Prices exclude VAT. Orders must be placed and funds cleared by 3:00pm.
Orders placed after 3:30pm, on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Our Carriers require a signature on delivery; please ensure someone will be available to sign. Alternatively they may leave a card with details of how to rearrange delivery or a request for collection from their depot. Any carrier charges for redelivery will be passed on to the purchaser. Refused deliveries will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED" and report any damage to us with 48 hours. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
*Subject to stock location and availability. Customers must hold a pre-approved ‘same day’ registered account.
New sealed/unopened box with full manufacturers’ warranty. All accessories and documentation present.
Full manufacturer's warranty. Only essential accessories included. Bulk products are as new but have been re-boxed to cut down on packaging and shipping costs. Ideal when purchasing in quantities, less waste and less time un-boxing.
New Open Box
New and unused product. The product may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Limited 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise. Maybe missing documentation.
New parts intended as field replacements. Will not usually come with any documentation or accessories but can be much cheaper than buying new retail products. Recommended when replacing like-for-like.
Re-manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Offer the same reliability and performance, but at least 15% cheaper than buying new. Covered by the full same-as-new HPE warranty starting from the date of purchase – the same warranty offered with new HPE products.
Professionally cleaned, refurbished and soak tested by our certified in house experts. Disk drives are securely erased to US DoD 5220.22-M standards. Firmware is updated to the latest where applicable. We provide a 3 month warranty on refurbished servers and 90 days warranty on all other components.
These products are untested, obscure and require specific equipment to test. Sold as is, but we do offer a 30 day DOA warranty. See the product overview for item specifics.